Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mid-Terms

This is a crazy, crazy week. It really wouldn't be that bad except that I had a bunch of rehearsals and lessons yesterday after having worked from 5am. It all caught up with me today, when I felt like death. Well, maybe not completely like death, but flu-like to say the least. I was pretty much a zombie throughout the day until after choir tonight, when I suddenly got a second wind and perked up for the first time all day. I went shopping with Kelly, got some stuff done at work, and am now winding down for the night in preparation for another looooong day tomorrow. *sigh* Burning the candle at both ends is not working as well as it used to. I guess that means I'm getting, lol. But, despite that, I just bought chewable Flintstone's vitamins. Some things never change.
I realize that this post is pretty non-informative and un-important, but I had hoped the act of writing would help me wind down. I'm off to bed. Good night all!

PS: A quote, "You and Amanda put a plug in the jug and go to bed!" -Mr.Shafer, continuing to tease me about "hitting the bottle."

PPS: The word of the day is (made up): lacksadaisicalness. As in, "I am not giving in to the lacksadaisicalness of SU." : )
Long words make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment