Thursday, October 2, 2008

Introductory Blog

Hello blogging world. It has been some time since I have published any sort of personal musings/updates on line, so you will have to be patient with me. It may take a while before I post on a regular basis- reminders are always welcome. : )
I am a university student majoring in church music. Under this field I am a voice major pursuing a Performance Certificate, and an organ and piano minor. I am also a religious studies minor, and will be attending seminary next fall.
I work and live with wonderful people, and am blessed to have them in my life.
Back home I have a loving and supportive family, and I love my three younger sisters dearly.
I enjoy reading, writing, and trying to find the time to do out-doorsy activities like hiking and kayaking.
I think that's enough information about me for now; that, and I need to go to bed because one of my jobs forces me to hit the sack extremely early.
"Early to bed early to rise" : )

Welcome to the adventure I call my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment