Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

Happy New Year!!!!

Considering it's almost noon on 1-1-11 I may be a little late with that greeting, but who cares? : ) I meant to post this last night (while it was still 2010) but never got around to it. Story of my life.

Anyway...


Here are a few things that have happened since I last posted (in September...I'm a bad blogger, lol)

- I served as Interim Music Director at UMC Madison in addition to being Assistant Pastor
- Evan and I got two adorable kittens, Vinny and Yoko (I'll write about them sometime soon and post pictures)
- Evan and I got officially engaged!!! (I'll write about this too!)
- I made the decision to transfer to the New England Annual Conference, and told my family

I think those are the BIG things that have happened in these last few months!

Here's to the new year! May it be filled with peace, joy and countless blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment